We celebrated May and some of the June birthdays (there are 5!) this Sunday at Dart Bowl. We took a break from cooking and had nachos and enchiladas a la bowling alley, yummy!
Aidan and Grey show off their elf-like bowling shoes. Who knew they made shoes so small!
Grey in post-roll position
Aidan, about to roll (very slowly) a strike! The boys were actually beating me and Heather for several frames!
Grey is taking a break on Rayner's shoulders.
The birthday peeps!
The rarely captured post-release Aya foot flip.
There's nothing more exciting than waiting for the ball to pop out!
Say hello to my little friend!
What 3 year old doesn't want a dust buster for his birthday???
Woo-wee!
1 comment:
What fun this all looks like. Heather sent this to me so I could enjoy. You all look great! I'm so jealous...John had a birthday and we only had old people at the party...I'm talking real old people - my parents! It was fun too. May has way too many birthdays in our family. I have told the girls that there is to be NO SEX in January or February. We don't need more occasions in May!
Take care, Linda
Post a Comment