Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween/Reformation Day!

I am looking forward to the day when I can teach my kids about the significance of Reformation Day but until then it's Happy Halloween!
Aubry's dress up princess stuff became her costume. I didn't know the princess stuff happened this young but she is obsessed. The shoes lasted about 5 feet.
Someone asked Grey is he was a beaver. Um, no.

trick or treat! We had to teach Grey some halloween etiquette because he was going nuts on the bowls of candy, greedy greedy greedy.

After hitting several houses we got a lift home from Jessica who had to pick up Ben and Hazel from across the neighborhood. If you saw the hills you wouldn't judge =)

Good sport daddy!

Hazel, Aubry and Grey. Chief, Hazel's Jack Russel, had on a little saddle and went trick or treating with her. They were voted "best costume" by several neighbors.


the candy table!

No comments: