Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter!

We traveled from GA to VA to celebrate Easter at Pop Pop and Gramma Carol's house. They have a new kitty that was playing with a newborn bunny on the front porch. The kids could see and Grey wanted to keep and take care of the bunny so badly. In the end mommy had to send bunny to Jesus but before that I got a picture of him holding it. I tried to recreate a similar picture of me when I was his age holding a dead bird I had found. But, Grey couldn't work the sad face like I could...
Grey with sick bunny

Me with dead bird

ok, onto normal Easter activities like dying eggs!




our family


another Easter egg hunt

the girls showing off matching skirts I made for them

me, Pop Pop, and Sierra

me and my best friend =)

1 comment:

pam said...

I love that picture of you Quinn. Too funny :)