Most of these pictures are just random. Like this cute one of the middle and youngest offspring.
My friend from W&M, Anne (Chemistry professor at Michigan - so proud of her!), gave a seminar at UT and hung out with the Smiffs for a few days. She was pregnant in this picture but kept it a secret until a couple of months later. Grrr! Check out baby info here! The little guy is due pretty much now.
The tutu was killing me.
Jude's first haircut by our friend, Cara. She's been cutting Grey's hair since he was a baby.
Handsome!
Dave and I had a bet on who could run the 5 mile Turkey Trot faster. I shamed him with a 9 minute lead. I believe he had to walk some of it.
Me and Jess at our last race together. She messed up her foot, permanently =(
Aubry earned wedding Barbie by finally ceasing to suck her thumb. It worked for about a month.
She was born posing. It comes naturally. She has a mean twirl, too.
My princess before a dance performance.
Sucking the thumb in the tutu. He's the comedian of this troop.
Geoff got me a fish-eye lens for my birthday. I'm obsessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment